I love to have fun with paper, food, paint, music and events and just being creative in all of it. However, I don't feel the need to be a perfectionist nor a professional in any of my creations. I wish I could have a blog JUST about the art of cooking, photography, sewing, art, mothering, jewelry making, card making, dancing, gardening, deep spiritual thoughts, decorating, poetry, party planning, baking.... and the list goes on but I can't. I don't think I was created with the ability to focus on one task. I like all of these hobbies layed out before me and the freedom to pick whatever I choose depending on the mood or time I have.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Christmas Ornament Craft: Easy Peppermint Candy


You can follow along via: TwitterPinterest or Facebook and our readers preferred way via email.

You can get this fun and easy Christmas Kids Craft at our new website Inspired by Familia!  For the details on this easy kid craft go here.

6 comments:

  1. Genius! and so cheerful. If you didn't have tulle, I suppose you could use plastic wrap or a clear plastic bag with the end cut off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, most definitely plastic wrap would work wonderful! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are sooo cute and don't look hard at all. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you want to have them pretty on both sides you could do the pipe cleaner on both sides. Then wrap with tulle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Supercute!! Thanks for sharing this great & easy DIY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Supercute!! Thanks for sharing this great & easy DIY!

    ReplyDelete